Colitis Home > Uceris
- Uceris comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day in the morning for up to eight weeks.
- It does not seem to matter if you take it with food or on an empty stomach. If it seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Swallow the tablets whole; do not chew, crush, or open them.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while you are using Uceris (see Uceris Drug Interactions).
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.