Colitis Home > Entocort
Drug InteractionsEntocort EC can interact with a few other medications (see Entocort Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Entocort?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Not had chickenpox or the measles (or have not been vaccinated against them)
- Tuberculosis, herpes, or any other infections
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Intestinal or stomach ulcers
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Entocort and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Entocort and Breastfeeding).