Colitis Home > Colazal
Drug Interactions with ColazalColazal can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Colazal Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Pyloric stenosis (a narrowing of the outlet of the stomach)
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Colazal and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Colazal and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Vertigo (a spinning sensation)